Weldwell is a reputed and versatile welding technology solution provider to Indian industry with more than three decades of experience. Founded in 1992, by welding technology expert, Mr Chander Bhushan Girotra, Weldwell Speciality Pvt. Ltd. and Nivek Agencies have earned a name as a reputed and trusted supplier that meets the special and specific needs of the Indian welding industry.
The Company operates through the three verticals of Welding Consumables, Thermal Spray Powders, Cutting and Welding Equipment, managed by a group of highly technically qualified personnel, committed to serve customers to full satisfaction. The company stocks a wide portfolio of welding consumables, equipment, thermal spray powders and service solutions. All the products meet the required specifications and have the highest industrial standards. The clientele spectrum includes practically all major Chemical, Petrochemical and Mechanical Engineering related industries such as Fabricators, Project Contractors, and Retailers. We have more than 600 customers spanning small, medium, and large-scale industries spread all over India.
- Complete range of Arc Welding Consumables for all Conventional Processes
- Thermal Spray Powders for PTA, HVOF, Laser, Plasma Spray Processes
- Welding Equipment for GMAW, GTAW, SMAW and Hybrid Processes
- Air Plasma Cutting Equipment
- Powders for Metal Additive Manufacturing
- Special Customised Products for Specific Applications
- Repairs, Maintenance, Accessories and Spare Parts
Principals / Channel Partners
- Special metals Welding Product Company, USA
- Sentes Bir – Turkey
- Kobe Steel Ltd. – Welding Company, Japan
- Ampco Metals – USA
- Taseto Co. – Japan*
- Exaton – ESAB
- I.A. Barnes and Co. Ltd. U.K.
- Hypertherm (S) Pvt. Ltd. U.S.A.
- Kemppi Oy, India
- Powder Alloys Corporation (PAC) – U.S.A.
- Panasonic Welding Systems, Japan
- Nova Metals
To be the most sought- after Trusted Source of Welding Solutions and a Forerunner in Supporting Services to the Welding Community
Be a One-stop provider of and a Reliable Link in the Chain of Fabrication Processes Catering to the Critical and Special Welding Requirements of the industry segments, spread across the country
- Strong product knowledge with over three decades of experience
- Value addition through technical support to offer right product
- Access to Hi-tech Premium Products from Global Sources
- Well-equipped Technology Centre to service customer needs
- Persistent Commitment to Customer satisfaction.
- Professional Management - Impeccable work ethics
- Large Warehouse – Quick Response and Optimum Quantity Delivery
- Our team provides technical guidance to complex welding problems Assist with Reliable Source – Right Process and Right Product
- Knowledge sharing through a quarterly technical magazine “Spectrum” distributed to over welding professionals across the country and uploaded at www.weldwell.com.
- Access to library of technical books and specifications
Power and Energy Industry (Boiler & Auxiliary Mfrs.; Turbine-Generator)
Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals, Chemical Industry
Refinery; Fertilizers; Contractors
Process Equipment - Hitech Fabrication
Fluid Control Industry – Valves & Pumps
Metal Additive Manufacturing Industry
Glass Industry & Steel Industry
Registered Suppliers To Institutions